Comarra introduces the latest E1 PRI ISDN Q.931 (EURO ISDN) GSM Gateway
with 30 SIMs (1SIMs per each GSM channel - 30 SIMs per E1). The latest
compact E1 PRI ISDN GSM Gateway solution integrates the E1 PRI ISDN
interface to the GSM network to provide the user with 30, GSM links (1
SIM per channel) for mobile communications with an integrated E1
PRI ISDN GSM Gateway Application
- Providing voice and data traffic directly into the GSM network
over VoIP, VoATM, VPN, DCME E1 / T1 equipment.
- Providing corporate business fixed to mobile /
mobile to fixed telephony
- Connecting remote (distant) locations over GSM networks
- Providing rural connectivity over GSM networks
- Providing last mile connectivity over GSM
- Providing quick basic telephony provisioning
- Providing GSM connectivity for river boats,
costal cruise ships
- Providing connectivity to fixed network back-up
- Providing VPN connectivity between two
- Providing mobile back-up solutions for corporate businesses with
high security requirements, and
- many more applications.
The E1 PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) GSM gateway also replaces the cumbersome
fixed wireless terminals and provides accurate answer supervision and
line disconnect supervision, plus a host of other advantages, which
include fast connection times (very short PDD) and high ASR rates that
compete with the industry's best. To read more about the advantages of
our integrated GSM solution over the fixed wireless terminal solution.
The interface of the network side is E1 digital interface. The
interface on the user side is 30 x GSM links.
Comarra offers both E1 GSM Gateways with the following features:
- The interface of the network side is E1 Digital Interface with PRI
ISDN (Euro ISDN) signaling.
- Signaling per PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) Q.931 recommendations.
The interface on the
user side is up to 30 x GSM links (30 SIMs per E1 - 1 SIM per
- Accurate answer supervision and disconnect supervision.
Enquiry: GSM Gateway automatically enquire each PRE-PAID GSM SIM card
for balance minutes / balance credits and sending an SMS message with
this information to a "user" programmed number at a "user" programmed
- GSM Gateway to automatically "call" a "user" programmed number at
a "user" programmed time-of-day, once every 24 hours to confirm to the
operator that each GSM channel is in operation.
- Unique caller ID blocking feature (if network allows)
- Echo cancellation up to 128ms. provided - optional
- Remote access monitoring over TCP/IP network - optional
- Unique out-bound calling, user programmable, access feature.
- All 30, GSM channels are dual band - 900MHz and 1800MHz with
auto-sense / auto-switching capability.
- Optional: All 30, GSM channels are dual
band - 850MHz and 1900MHz with auto-sense / auto-switching capability.
Features and Highlights
Compact, 30 GSM terminals (30 SIMs per E1) in a 19-inch chassis.
GSM is integrated to the E1 PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) Interface.
Exceptional voice quality. The two wire trans-hybrid analog path
(present in the Fixed Wireless Terminals) is eliminated in the
innovative design, resulting in improved voice quality, clearer voice
and superior channel separation by reducing the susceptibility to
echoes that result from the analog two wire trans-hybrid VF paths.
Provides accurate billing information ("answer supervision" and
"line disconnect supervision") - not provided by Fixed Wireless
Integrated, optional, E1 Echo-Canceller to cancel echo tails from
inherent delays of VoIP / VoFR networks - 64ms. uni-directional,
128ms. uni-directional and 64ms. bi-directional options available.
Lower cost - resulting from complete, GSM to E1 PRI ISDN
Easy to install.
Takes only minutes to install and