The E1 PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) GSM Gateway with 90 SIMs (3 SIMs per each GSM
channel - 90 SIMs per E1) is a compact E1 PRI ISDN GSM Gateway solution
which integrates the E1 PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) interface to the GSM network to
provide the user with 30, GSM links (90 SIMs) for mobile communications with
an integrated E1 PRI ISDN interface.
PRI ISDN GSM Gateway Application:
- Providing voice and data traffic directly into the GSM network
over VoIP, VoATM, VPN, DCME E1 / T1 equipment.
- Providing corporate business fixed to mobile /
mobile to fixed telephony.
- Connecting remote (distant) locations over GSM networks.
- Providing rural connectivity over GSM networks.
- Providing last mile connectivity over GSM
- Providing quick basic telephony provisioning.
- Providing GSM connectivity for river boats,
costal cruise ships.
- Providing connectivity to fixed network back-up
- Providing VPN connectivity between two
- Providing mobile back-up solutions for corporate businesses with
high security requirements, and
- many more applications.
The E1 PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) GSM gateway also replaces the cumbersome
fixed wireless terminals and provides accurate answer supervision and
line disconnect supervision, plus a host of other advantages, which
include fast connection times (very short PDD) and high ASR rates that
compete with the industry's best. To read more about the advantages of
our integrated GSM solution over the fixed wireless terminal solution.
The interface of the network side is E1 digital interface. The
interface on the user side is 30 x GSM links.
Comarra offers both E1 GSM Gateways with the following features:
Features and Highlights:
- The interface of the network side is E1 Digital Interface with PRI
ISDN (Euro ISDN) signaling.
- Signaling per PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) Q.931 recommendations.
- The interface on the user side is up to 30 x GSM links (90 SIMs
per E1 - 3 SIM per channel).
- Accurate answer supervision and disconnect supervision.
- Each GSM channel individual programmable to work with any of the 3
SIMs, according to the user programmed time-of-day schedule. This
enables the user to program a least-cost operation so that traffic of
each GSM channel is directed to the preferred SIM (out of the 3 SIM
cards per channel) - which shall be activated only according to the
"user" programmed time-of-day schedule.
- GSM Gateway to automatically "call" a "user" programmed number at
a "user" programmed time-of-day, once every 24 hours to confirm to the
operator that each GSM channel is in operation.
- Pre-Paid Balance Enquiry: GSM Gateway automatically enquire each
PRE-PAID GSM SIM card for balance minutes / balance credits and
sending an SMS message with this information to a "user" programmed
number at a "user" programmed time-of-day.
- Unique caller ID blocking feature (if network allows)
- Echo cancellation up to 128ms. provided - optional
- Remote access monitoring over TCP/IP network - optional
- Unique out-bound calling, user programmable, access feature.
- All 30, GSM channels are dual band - 900MHz and 1800MHz with
auto-sense / auto-switching capability.
- Optional: All 30, GSM channels are dual
band - 850MHz and 1900MHz with auto-sense / auto-switching capability.
- Compact, 30 GSM terminals (90 SIMs per
E1) in a 19-inch chassis.
- GSM is integrated to the E1 PRI ISDN
(Euro ISDN) Interface.
- Exceptional voice quality. The two
wire trans-hybrid analog path (present in the Fixed Wireless
Terminals) is eliminated in the innovative design, resulting in
improved voice quality, clearer voice and superior channel separation
by reducing the susceptibility to echoes that result from the analog
two wire trans-hybrid VF paths.
- Provides accurate billing information
("answer supervision" and "line disconnect supervision") - not
provided by Fixed Wireless Terminals.
- Integrated, optional, E1
Echo-Canceller to cancel echo tails from inherent delays of VoIP /
VoFR networks - 64ms. uni-directional, 128ms. uni-directional and
64ms. bi-directional options available.
- Lower cost - resulting from complete,
GSM to E1 PRI ISDN integration.
- Plug-And-Play. Easy to install. Takes
only minutes to install and start service.